Underground Mine Geologist _ 3 years + experience
A Mine Geologist is required urgently for a Northern Territory Gold Mine - the role's main purpose would be to implement, maintain and manage the daily mine geological activities while ensuring adherence to all statutory requirements and company Safety Health and Environmental standards and procedures
- 3 years plus in metalliferous UG geology, including strong mapping and some geo-technical experience
- Proficient with 3D modelling software, ideally Surpac
- Sound understanding of data collection and management, including working knowledge of industry standard QAQC practices
- Strong written and verbal communication
Start Immediate, or as soon as possible.
- Mapping and sampling of UG development
- Geo technical inspections and reporting to technical staff
- Core logging of grade control and exploration core
- Maintain high levels of communication between geological personnel and the contract work force
- Collection and interpretation of geological and structural data for use in grade control modelling and design work
- Internal reporting as required.
- Assistance with exploration and Resource Definition Drilling programs
Ensure QAQC compliance of all data.