GEOLOGISTS _ varying experience
Duties could include:
- Geological mapping
- Rig supervision
- Data entry and interpretation
- Chip/core logging.
- Soil stream sampling
To be considered for these roles, the successful candidates will require:
- A Geology/Earth Science degree
- Current manual driver’s license
- Initiative & professional ethics.
- Current first aid certificate
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical/drug and alcohol test.
- Ability to get on well with people and communicate effectively, with clients, offsiders, landowners etc.
- Strong Safety ethic.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills to liaise with drilling contractors and exploration personnel.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 4WD certificate
- Recent exposure to industry software packages
- Experience in the minerals industry