Experienced field assistant required for diamond drilling program in North West Queensland. Campaign style contract for 3 holes to 800m with the possibility or further work.
- assistance with diamond core drilling and sampling. Do not need extensive sampling experience but some would be well regarded
- site is on Canobie Station. Drillers are camping on site/ likely doubleshift to beat weather
- Accommodation is to be Burke & Wills and Cloncurry, depending on requirements
- lot of lifting, core transport and driving. Fitness for this activity
- 10 hour days, need to limit potential dawn/dusk driving
- starting in 7-10 days
- 4WD experience
- first aid certificate would be beneficial
- roster is to be decided but would include rest days and coinciding with drill crew changes etc
Accommodation at Burke & Wills Roadhouse.
4WD experience required.
Late September or early October start.
No medical required.
If ongoing contract then roster will be 2/1.
10-12 hour days.