Field Assistants- All experience levels.
Gnomic has a requirement for Field Assistants, all experience levels, in QLD, NSW & Victoria.
Contracts of various length in experience -both Exploration & Mine sites
Duties could include:
- Drill rig sampling and processing (diamond, RC, RAB and AC)
- Clearing, preparation and rehabilitation of drill sites.
- Core processing
- Soil, rock chip and stream sediment sampling
- Camp set up and maintenance.
To be considered for these roles, the successful candidates will require:
- Current driver’s license (MR held in high regard)
- 4WD experience
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical/drug and alcohol screen.
- Must be fit and healthy- field assistants work long hours in the heat and there is a possibility of long hours of manual labour or walking.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use initiative and act professionally.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills to liaise with drilling contractors and exploration personnel.
- Previous experience in regional exploration and drill rig supervision would be highly regarded.
- 4WD certificate
- Remote fly-camp experience (preferred)
- Basic mechanical skills
- Forklift licence